The new SIS does not allow storing study materials or sharing them with students. In order to share course files, we suggest you create an e-support for your course in the Moodle learning management system or an open study module/content package as a website with the Sisu@UT online authoring tool. If the syllabus is linked to the Moodle course, you can export course materials from SIS under "Manage Moodle links" by clicking the button "Export study materials to Moodle".
In order to export study materials from SIS to Moodle course you have to:
Set up the syllabus for the respective subject in SIS as partially or entirely web-based:
- open syllabus and click on the button Change course data
- from web-based learning drop down list choose partially or entirely web-based
- If the subject had not previously in Moodle, create blank Moodle course:
- click the link Manage Moodle links at the syllabus in SIS
- in the opening window, click on the button Create a new Moodle course
NB! If the files number is high, transferring may take time. You can close the window and later check the status of transferred files in Moodle course.
If you have already transferred the SIS study materials into Moodle course once, then the existing files with the same file names will not be overwritten by clicking on the export button in SIS.