- Toll, Velle, et al. "Weak average liquid-cloud-water response to anthropogenic aerosols." Nature 572.7767 (2019): 51-55
- Bellouin, Nicolas, et al. "Bounding global aerosol radiative forcing of climate change." Reviews of Geophysics (2019).
- Toll, Velle, et al. "Volcano and ship tracks indicate excessive aerosol‐induced cloud water increases in a climate model." Geophysical research letters 44.24 (2017): 12-492.
- Toll, V., et al. "Impacts of the direct radiative effect of aerosols in numerical weather prediction over Europe using the ALADIN-HIRLAM NWP system." Atmospheric Research 172 (2016): 163-173.
- Toll, V., et al. "SILAM and MACC reanalysis aerosol data used for simulating the aerosol direct radiative effect with the NWP model HARMONIE for summer 2010 wildfire case in Russia." Atmospheric Environment 121 (2015): 75-85.
For full list of publications see:
Google Scholar page