- Until June 30: early bird fee
- From July 1 - Aug 14: late fee
The registration deadline is August 14, 2022.
|Student (BSc, MSc or PhD)||200€||380€|
Cost of accompanying person's programme: 150€
Accompanying person fee includes: conference bag, welcome reception, walking tour and the conference dinner.
To register and pay for the conference, please fill in the registration form.
Please note that conference registration fee does not include accommodation! You can book accommodation within conference registration process by filling in the registration form or directly in the hotel. To get a conference discount for accommodation in Hotel Tartu, Dorpat or Lydia, please contact email@example.com.
If you have any further questions regarding accommodation, please write: firstname.lastname@example.org
The conference registration fee includes:
- all coffee breaks, water and pastries, and all lunches;
- the welcome activity on Sunday evening (August 21);
Tartu walking tour on Monday at
6PM17:30 (August 22)
- 2-hour Tartu walking tour. The tour introduces important places in the cultural history of Tartu and Estonia. The walk starts from Conference Venue, passes the Town Hall Square, the University of Tartu and St. John’s Quarter, the greenery of Toome, and crosses the bridges to the city centre.
- the conference dinner on Tuesday evening (August 23).
- All cancellations must be sent in written way to the Conference Secretariat: email@example.com
- The following refund policy applies in case of cancellation:
- Until July 17: 100% (excl. bank transfer fees)
- July 18 - July 31: 50% (excl. bank transfer fees)
- From 1 Aug: 0%