Welcome to the official website of the international Master’s programme Wellness and Spa Service Design and Management!
This is Your unique opportunity to come to study at the regional Pärnu College of the internationally recognised and well-known University of Tartu in Estonia and earn a Master’s degree in the field of Spa and Wellness!
Our students who graduate from this unique programme can build up their career in the world’s top spas and wellness centres, resort and hotel spas, clinics and other health-related facilities.
The aim of the programme is to provide you with the necessary theoretical knowledge and practical tools, professional skills and competences required for working in hospitality and wellness industry at the management level.
The programme has a sharp focus on Service Design, a form of theoretical design that involves the activity of planning and organizing people, infrastructure, communication and tangible components of a service in order to improve the quality of the service as well as the interaction between the service provider and its customers.
5 reasons to join our programme:
- THE TOP RANKED MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMME IN SPA AND WELLNESS MANAGEMENT
- PRACTICAL: business internships, field-trips and company visits to world-class spas in Estonia
- TAILORED: small group dynamics and learning allows direct interaction and discussions with lecturers
- INTERNATIONAL EXPERTISE: internationally respected professors and lecturers within the field of Spa, Wellness and Hospitality
- HISTORICAL RESORT: Pärnu has more than 175 years of history as a resort with spas, hotels and wellness facilities
You are warmly welcome!
NEXT APPLICATION PERIOD STARTS JANUARY 2020
International networks of universities and industry experts that University of Tartu Pärnu College and Pärnu town belong to