CALL FOR SESSIONS
We are welcoming session proposals that are fitting to RSA general scope and are potentially interesting for researchers and practitioners both shores of the Baltic Sea.
Following sessions have been already proposed by organizers.
SESSION THEMES AND CONVENORS
- Agency & structures – Prof Markku Sotarauta (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- COVID19 impact on tourism industry – Dr Anne Roosipõld (email@example.com) & Dr Heli Tooman (Heli.Tooman@ut.ee)
- Energy transition and just transition – Dr Antti Roose (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Exploring the Geographies of Responsible Innovation – Svein Gunnar Sjøtun & Marte C. W. Solheim
- The Northeast Arctics Passage and Rail Baltic. The changing FDI patterns and restructuring of Nordic-Baltic economic theatre – Prof Urmas Varblane (email@example.com)
- Regional higher education institutions in the light of the EU Green Deal – Dr Garri Raagmaa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Smart specialization & macro regional co-operation – Prof Kadri Ukrainski (email@example.com)
- SMART-city solutions for smaller places – Dr Kadri Leetmaa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Spatial planning role in regional restructuring. Localization of SDG goals – Dr. Pille Metspalu (email@example.com)
- What's the future of sustainable mobilities in (post)-covid times? Tauri Tuvikene (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Resource economies rebirth in Europe. Bioeconomy and organic food business models
If your theme fits with above ones, pls contact our convenors so you can join your forces.
Session proposal submission
Otherwise, pleas submit an abstract of about 200 words (excluding title, organizers, affiliations, and keywords) by 20th April 2021 to Madli-Johanna Maidla (email@example.com).
The organizers will be notified of the acceptance of their session proposal by May 1st 2021.