People at the Study Abroad Centre offer various services for different target groups:
- promoting study abroad for UT students and advising them on numerous student exchange options;
- supporting incoming exchange students throughout their application process and during studies;
- supporting international degree-seeking students on visas/residence permits and other matters linked to practical aspects needed for starting and pursuing studies at UT.
The UT Office of Information Technology offers a diverse selection of services in relation to computer networks, servers, information systems and procurement of computer hardware and software.
The Counselling Centre at the Office of Academic Affairs offers the following services free of charge:
- Psychological, academic and career counselling.
- Support for students with special needs.
- Access to internships and job offers.
- Workshops, info seminars and career fairs.
- Crash courses on various topics (study skills, labour market options, career planning...).