All new students must register for courses within two weeks of the start of the semester. The courses registered make up the student’s study plan for the current semester.
The deadline to register for or cancel courses is 17 September 2018!
To access SIS, use the username and password you received by e-mail before the beginning of the semester. If you have not received your username, please contact your coordinator at the SAC. You can always ask your tutor for help with registration.
Some basic instructions to make registration for courses easier:
- Use your username and password to log into the Study Information System.
- Select “Registration for courses and exams”.
- Choose the correct academic year and semester and click on “add”.
- The page that appears should look like this:
- When the results appear, tick the course(s) you wish to register for and click on “register for courses selected”.
- If you wish to register for another course, repeat the procedure.
- If you do not get any results or get too many, make sure you have followed the instructions correctly and that there are no mistakes either in the numerical course code, a word in course title or any other fields.
- It is just as easy as that!