If you need written confirmation that you have begun your studies at the University of Tartu, either for social authorities or for your home university, contact the dean’s office of your faculty. Exchange students who receive a stipend from the University of Tartu and need proof can get the necessary documents from the Study Abroad Centre.

Please note that it may take at least one day to get the confirmation or any other document.