Doctoral School of Earth Sciences and Ecology is a partnership between University of Tartu, Tallinn University of Technology, Tallinn University and Estonian University of Life Sciences. We offer PhD students different possibilities to focus on their research and doctoral studies.
The aim of doctoral school is to increase the quality and efficiency of doctoral studies with help of supporting measures such as:
- Intensifying the intra- and interdistsiplinary co-operation;
- Improving research communication know-how;
- Raising accordance of PhD studies to requirements of labor market;
- Raising competencies in teaching and supervision;
- Popularization of research and PhD studies.
The principles of innovative doctoral training outlined by the European Commission (2011) are followed.
Doctoral school is financed by the European Union Development Foundation.