A large number of bursaries are available for students and early career scientists (up to 8 years after their Ph.D) covering meals and accommodation during the entire meeting (evening August 7th, to morning August 11th). Also travel support is available, up to 200 euros. Recipients for the bursaries will be selected by the Scientific Organizing Committee. For others, accommodation and meals are available for EUR 200 only.
- July 10th deadline has been extended for abstract submission, registration and choosing the accommodation
- July 10th SOC will decide on recipients for bursaries
- After July 10th registration is still open but talk contributions may not be accepted anymore.
- July 15th deadline for paying the regular conference fee*
* People selected for reimbursement do not have to pay registration fee and they will be notified by SOC decision by email. If you do not receive reimbursement notification email by July 10th then please pay registration fee to a bank account below:
- Please use the web based registration option below.
- If you fail registering online, please fill in the registration form that is downloadable below and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send the confirmation of a bank transfer to the e-mail: email@example.com
Click here to download printable << REGISTRATION FORM >>
Bank transfer details:
University of Tartu, Ülikooli 18, 50090 Tartu, Estonia
Bank name: SEB Pank AS, Tornimäe 2, 15010 Tallinn
Account nr (IBAN): EE281010102000234007
As for the transfer description, please enter: Family Name, First Name and KLTOM EAC Tartu2017 for the reference