The starting date of the programme is 29th of August 2022.
Application period open: 1.03.2022
Application deadline: 15.07.2022
- The programme is open to national and international applicants.
- Applicants must have a pharmacy degree (equivalent to MSc or approximately 300 EAP) and be registered as a pharmacist with an appropriate regulatory organisation.
- Applicants should be competent in the use of English language (please see the requirements:https://www.ut.ee/en/english-language-requirements.)
Other entry requirements
As this is an online course, you must have access to a computer with fast and reliable internet connection. You must also have the ability to:
- navigate e-learning platform (Moodle) to locate teaching and learning materials and to access and submit assessments;
- work efficiently with Word and PowerPoint;
- use the internet to search websites;
- download PDF learning materials.
Documents to be submitted:
- Application form
- Motivation letter
- Official copy of the university certificate issued by a home university (must bear an original seal and signature of an authorized official, in English)
- Copy of valid identification document (non EU applicants - copy of the passport page stating the applicant's personal information)
- Proof of English language skills (not applicable for native speakers and students of the universities where English is the language of instructions
You will be asked to submit a 500-word summary of your pharmacy experience to date, reasons for wishing to undertake the course and how your future career path will be enhanced by undertaking the course.
NB! After sending the electronic application you should receive a confirmation e-mail. If you do not have received this e-mail, please contact us!
The tuition fee is 3000 EUR/per course. Tuition fees can only be paid before the course begins.
Altogether 20 study places are available on the programme.