E-learning course of clinical pharmacy will be held at the University of Tartu with the aim of helping pharmacists to acquire and demonstrate the competencies in clinical pharmacy, through a rigorous programme of study that provides students with the knowledge and skills required to:
- Review and incorporate current evidence into practice
- Work effectively in a multidisciplinary clinical environment
- Make decisions in clinical situations
- Communicate effectively with patients who have common long-term medical conditions
- Undertake clinical and practice-based research
The Clinical pharmacy e-learning programme is a 40 week online programme designed to provide an opportunity for professional development to pharmacists who work at either hospital- or community pharmacy.
The programme is especially useful for pharmacists who wish to improve their clinical pharmacy and patient consultation skills.
The flexibility of the programme and major focus on e-learning make it especially well-suited to those who work – whether it be outside of Tartu or in another country.
Why to study clinical pharmacy via e-learning programme?
- Programme is online-based - a good opportunity to those who work, regardless of their location.
- Programme emphasises to foster students’ skills of teamwork and help them develop a network of colleagues to rely on in their professional life
- The programme is characterised by a problem-based approach and a large amount of practical training
- There are no similar programmes in the region
NB! Check the news at our Facebook webpage: https://www.facebook.com/UTClinPharm